Patio Covers and Pergolas Add Beauty to Your Home
Want to enhance your backyard? Make it even more beautiful by adding a Patio Cover or Pergola.
Upright Construction is your trusted source for patio covers, pergolas, and home remodeling. We install all types from solid roof covers to lattice shade covers.
You love your backyard and want to enjoy it more, but your enjoyment time is largely governed by the weather. Change that with a new pergola or patio cover and love your backyard more.
Patio covers and pergolas are aesthetically pleasing additions that will add character to any deck or outdoor space and are perfect for any occasion. Whether you are looking for a quiet, shaded outdoor area to entertain guests, or simply seeking that perfect architectural touch to add to your landscape, they are the perfect accessory to any home.
Contact Upright Construction for a free consultation! (505)506-5847
Similarities and Difference in Patio Covers and Pergolas
Similarities between patio covers and pergolas:
- Provide shade (partial or full)
- Attached or detached to the residence
- Can include electrical packaging with recessed LED lights, scones, floodlights, fans, and additional outlets.
- Posts or columns are typically 6×6 or 8×8
- Most need concrete piers before construction of the structure
- Allow for variations of roof designs, layouts, and pitches
Differences between patio covers and pergolas:
- A patio cover can be waterproofed with roofing and shingles to match the design of your home.
- A pergola is commonly open to the elements, but we can provide you with a polycarbonate top or tin-top depending on your objectives and design.
- Patio cover roofs are installed with asphalt, tile, metal, or cement shingles to match your residence.
- Patio Cover ceilings have options.
- Patio covers allow dedicated circuit/attic runs for electrical wiring to be hidden. Where it is commonly seen in pergolas to see exposed conduit running to electrical components (fans, switches, etc.), because of lack of ceiling enclosure to hide those electrical lines.
- If you’ve opted to stain or seal your pergola, the frequency of re-staining and re-sealing your pergola depends on your climate and the type of stain or sealant you choose. Timeframes range from every year to every 2-3 years.
Upright Construction Patio Covers and Pergolas
All Upright Construction patio covers and pergolas are custom designed and professionally installed to fit the architectural style of your home and your taste. You will also have the flexibility to choose the amount of shade desired.
There is a wide selection of options available to choose from, so it is important that you call today to set up a Free Consultation with one of our incredible team members, please call (505)506-5847 or contact us online.